L'église Sainte-Vierge et Saint-Martin de Vrasville dates from the 12th or 13th century. Originally, it was a very small church (less than half of the current size) and lit by very small windows. During the Revolution, all of the liturgical furniture was sold to the highest bidder for the sum of 85 livres 17 sous 6 deniers. The sacristy was built around 1868. The bell tower of the church is quite unlike the typical Norman saddleback towers. It was in 1904 that a wooden structure was built above a niche where sits a statue of the Virgin. Inside the nave and choir are separated by a large arch. Many of the stained glass windows were realized by Gabriel Loire in 1953. The high altar and altarpiece were restored in 1980 and frame a central niche in which a statue of the Sacred Heart is placed. On either side are statues of St-Sébastien and Notre-Dame. The altarpiece, which dates from the 19th century is painted faux marble and gilded. Other statues that can be admired within the church are St-Joseph, the Holy Virgin, Ste-Thérèse de Lisieux, St-Sébastien, Ste-Catherine and Ste-Marie-Madeleine Postel.