The original building that is now the choir of Église St-Pierre-de-Bolleville was first constructed between the 13th and 14th century. The rest of the building underwent extensive reconstruction during the 18th century as well as the 20th century when the church was badly damaged by bombs in 1944. The interior of the church is quite sombre and only lit with a few beautiful stained glass windows installed in the 1920s to commemorate local members of the community who died during the First World War. The oil painting above the main altar was done in the 19th century after Rubens and depicts Christ being taken down from the cross. To the left and right are the statues of Saint Paul and Saint Peter. The north chapel is dedicated to the Virgin and has statues of Saint Stephen (17th century), Saint Anthony and Saint Peter. Of note is the spectacular 17th century chapel of Saint Sebastien with its beautifully sculpted wood. At the back of the nave is a 17th century baptismal font of limestone covered with a sculpted oak lid.