Église Saint-Martin in Doville was built between 1840 and 1843 in the center of town and replaced the former parish church which was situated along the side of the Mont de Doville and called la chapelle Notre-Dame du Bon Secours. The interior of the church is rather plain and decorated with several statues from the 19th century. The chapel on the hill was built in 17th century on the site of the choir of the former parish church. Although it remains mostly unused, it is still a site of pilgrimage for local Catholics who seek the intervention of the recently beatified Father Pierre-Adrien Tourlorge whose service took place last year on April 29, 2012 in the cathedral of Coutances. Outside, there are beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. An old cemetery surrounds the chapel with crypts which date as far back as the 16th century. Of interest inside are a 15th century bas-relief of St-Martin as well as several 16th century marble and limestone plaques which are fixed to the walls. The windows of the chapel depict scenes from the life of Pierre-Adrien Tourlorge.